Get a Free Month Subscription to The Wrap Institute
Because we cater to pros, do-it-yourselfers, makers and mom-and-pop shops, we have always put a lot of emphasis on our how-to videos, guides and instructions. Over the years we've gotten better and more sophisticated but many of our customers still ask for more in-depth tutorials and explanations of how to work with the myriad types of vinyl film available. And, although we have no intention of slowing down or ceasing to produce our own guides, we figured we couldn't do much better than to provide you with advice, how-to videos and more from the pro who both 3M™ and Avery Dennison® call on when they want to showcase their products: Justin Pate.
So, now, when you make a purchase of $100 or more from our website (sorry eBay and Amazon purchases don't count), you get a complimentary one-month subscription to the premier source for wrap and vinyl installation: The Wrap Institute. In other words, you get full access to thousands of videos, how-tos, discount and articles produced by Justin Pate and company.
The Wrap Institute: Never Stop Learning™
In case you're still unsure about what TWI is we'll break it down for you again: The Wrap Institute is an online learning community with 2,000+ instructional videos for vinyl wrap installation, production, design, business and more. Industry experts and first time wrappers alike are members of their ever-growing community who learn cutting-edge techniques, exchange ideas, and work together to innovate.
As a member of the TWI community, you'll have unlimited access to:
- Hundreds of vinyl wrap, paint protection film and tint instructional videos taught by wrap experts from around the world (we add five new videos each week)
- Private, members-only forums to problem-solve, ask questions and share ideas
- Member discounts on wrap industry tools, products, services, and software
- Free, downloadable checklists and inspection forms
- Insider information about advances in industry products, tools, and techniques
- Instant access to answers and suggestions when troubleshooting difficult jobs
- Shop tours, tips and one-on-one Interviews with industry experts
- A collection of industry resources, like: vinyl and tool distributors, printer and laminator manufacturers, design templates, podcasts, apps, magazines, and more
- A geographically-sorted list of wrap events and expos
- Message boards for installers/designers who are looking for a position, or business owners who are hiring
- And sponsored product videos demonstrating cutting-edge materials, shop equipment, and tools of the trade
About The Wrap Institute Team
Justin Pate and Scott Bechtel are the founders of The Wrap Institute, and were first introduced in 2010. Justin, a world-renowned wrap instructor and industry innovator, envisioned a new way to learn about wrapping that would be accessible to all, without the cost and hassle of attending multiple, in-person workshops. Scott, an entrepreneur and trend-setting owner of Car Wrap City in Dallas, had a similar idea to create a completely online resource for wrap-related education when training new installers started to put a strain on his shop's production. Both recognized that a comprehensive training resource for the wrap industry just didn't exist.
What began as a conversation about their common passion quickly evolved into a mission to develop a cutting-edge, digitally-based instructional platform with a global reach. The Wrap Institute was launched in 2013 and in the past six years, has become the authority on industry standards, tools and techniques. If it’s essential or relevant to your wrap business, it’s featured on The Wrap Institute!
Their members live and work in more than 100 countries around the world. They include business owners, installers, independent contractors, detailers, sign makers, materials suppliers, wrap tool and equipment manufacturers, technical school students, fleet managers, marketing directors, and of course, car and truck enthusiasts!
More than 2000 Videos at Your Fingertips
Now with more than 2,000 instructional videos, The Wrap Institute offers those in the wrap world a convenient, economical, and professional means to improve their knowledge base and increase their skill set. Not only are learning resources available Online 24/7, TWI also regularly offers live training and demonstrative events throughout the globe. Having filmed in North America, South America, Australia, Europe, and Asia, the numbers of professionals influenced by The Wrap Institute is truly beyond measure.
The Wrap Institute member base has developed into a thriving wrap community over the past six years - with members who jump in and help one another in the Forum, who are focused on actively learning by asking questions and interacting with video content, and who encourage one another -- and by doing so raise the professionalism and innovation of the entire industry up. Which is exactly what Scott and Justin envisioned so many years ago!