Avery Dennison™ Series Supreme Wrapping™ Film
Avery is an apex predator in the wrapping game and when it comes to reliability and performance
is bar none. And, let's face it: if you're going to wrap your car or truck, spend hundreds of dollars on film, not to mention your precious time, you want to be
sure that you're buying only the best. With a wide variety of colors and
finishes, pro wrappers around the world use Aevry SW900 films in all of their
wrap applications. So, even if you're not Justin Pate, you can get pro-grade
wrapping results when you use this amazing Avery Supreme Wrapping film.
Why Choose Avery SW900 Series Vinyl Film
Avery Dennison's Supreme Wrapping Film portfolio includes a number of unqie
and specialized finishes designed to meet a range of custom looks and effects.
SW900 finishes include chrome, gloss, metallic, pearl, matte, matte metallic and extreme textures.
In addition to these lines, Avery has recently released a number of satin colors
with a softer finish. These light reflecting Supreme Wrapping Film ColorFlow™ colors
give you iridescent shades that are truly stunning to behold.
Avery Dennison™ SW900 Characteristics
- Cast, dual-layer film and protective layer in a convenient,
- Avery Dennison™ patented Easy Apply RS adhesive technology
- 3.2 mil thick wrap vinyl
- Bubble free application with long term removability
Recommended Substrates and Applications
The list below should give you an idea of some of the many uses and
capabilities of our Avery Dennison™
- Can be applied on reinforced plastics, glass, paint
- Labels and signs
- Standard vehicle wraps, graphics, detailing and decoration
- Commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, emblems or striping
- Watercraft graphics applied above the static water line only
The Importance of Cleaning
Whenever you want to apply vinyl graphics or cut lettering the first
and most important thing to do is clean the substrate and
its surroundings thoroughly. Check out today's post and
learn how to clean like a pro and avoid wasting your time