Avery Dennison™ Series Supreme Wrapping™ Matte Khaki Green Film
If you're looking for the most sophisiticated in flat or low-gloss vinyl wrapping films then look no further than Avery Dennison's SW900 Matte Khaki Green film. Made from premium cast vinyl film with intial low-tack adhesives and air-egress technology, this supreme wrapping film is the professional's choice.
Why Choose Avery SW900 Series Vinyl Film?
Avery Dennison's Supreme Wrapping Film portfolio includes a number of unqie
and specialized finishes designed to meet a range of custom looks and effects.
SW900 finishes include chrome, gloss, metallic, pearl, matte, matte metallic and extreme textures.
In addition to these lines, Avery has recently released a number of satin colors
with a softer finish. These light reflecting Supreme Wrapping Film ColorFlow™ colors
give you iridescent shades that are truly stunning to behold.
Avery Dennison™ SW900 Characteristics
- Cast, dual-layer film and protective layer in a convenient,
- Avery Dennison™ patented Easy Apply RS adhesive technology
- 3.2 mil thick wrap vinyl
- Bubble free application with long term removability
Recommended Substrates and Applications
The list below should give you an idea of some of the many uses and
capabilities of our Avery Dennison™
- Can be applied on reinforced plastics, glass, paint
- Labels and signs
- Standard vehicle wraps, graphics, detailing and decoration
- Commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, emblems or striping
- Watercraft graphics applied above the static water line only