- Choose from dozens of brilliant colors and exotic finishes
- Customize your interior in under 60 minutes
- Removable, semi-permanent adhesives won't damage your interior
- Precut to the dimensions of your interior trim
- Simple peel and stick installation
- Ships in 14 to 21 business days!
Personalize It with a Custom Dash Kit
This Nissan Altima 1994-1997 custom dash kit is a superb way to add
style and flair to your boring dashboard. And, since we've designed this
dash trim kit especially for your Nissan Altima 1994-1997 installation is a
breeze — in less than an hour you will have completely transformed your dash.
Why spend hundreds on dash kits that are made in Mexico or China when you can
get an American made trim kit for less?
And, with over 100 different finishes to choose from like Carbon Fiber, Wood
Grains, Brushed Aluminum and more, there's something for everyone.
The DIY Interior Trim Difference
We take great pride in our work and know you'll be just as pleased by the
quality and workmanship of our custom Nissan Altima 1994-1997 dash kits.
Once you purchase your DIY, precut dash kit we get right to making the designs
for you and in 14 to 21 business days we ship it right to your door. Made to be the thinnest dash kits designed
so that they blend seamlessly with your interior, you'll love the fact that they
look more like an OEM part or paint than traditional, thicker dash kits. A
convenient alternative to painting your interior trim, these vinyl dash trim
kits are designed to be removable if desired so you don't have to worry about damaging your vehicle.
Applying Your Precut Dash Trim
Each warranty backed dash kit comes ready to install, guaranteed not to fade or come unstuck for years to come. Even though these kits apply like a decal or sticker, most vehicles have low-energy plastics which can make adhesion a little more tricky. That's why we recommend that you also add application tools and fluids to your order. In brief we recommend the following:
- Squeegee: This will reduce air bubbles and aide in heat conforming the decal and the low friction sleeves prevents scratches.
- Rapid Prep: Removes any dirt or debris from your dash surface
- 3M™ Primer Pen: We cannot recommend these highly enough. Using a primer will help your dash kit to stick to the dash better and more quickly.
- Seal-It Pens: These are used to seal the edges of your dash trim.
- Rapid Clear: Acts as a polishing agent after installation.
And, once you've installed your kit we invite you to share your success with
us via our Cash Back rebate program. How does it work? Simply take 6 or more
high-quality photos of your custom dash kit installed from different
angles and then use our upload page or email us your pics. Within a few days'
time we will issue your refund and post the photos to our site and blog. So,
there you have it: great style, unbeatable warranties, fame and cash back.
There's just no reason to procrastinate, buy your custom dash kit today!