- Choose from dozens of brilliant colors and exotic finishes
- Customize your exterior in minutes
- Removable, semi-permanent adhesives won't damage your ride
- Precut to the dimensions of your pillar posts
- Simple peel and stick installation
- Ships in 5 to 7 business days!
Rtrim™ Custom Pillar Trim Kits
This Nissan Pathfinder 2013-2020 Rtrim™ Custom Pillar Trim kit is a superb way to add
style to your vehicle or update faded trim. Designed especially for your Nissan Pathfinder 2013-2020
so installation is a
breeze — in less than an hour you will have completely transformed pillar posts.
Why buy thick, plastic pillar kits that stand out like a sore thumb when you can
get a semaless look with Rtrim™?
And, with over 100 different finishes to choose from like Carbon Fiber, Wood
Grains, Brushed Aluminum and more, there's something for everyone.
The DIY Pillar Trim Difference
We take great pride in our work and know you'll be just as pleased by the
quality and workmanship of our custom Nissan Pathfinder 2013-2020 pillar post
Once you purchase your DIY, precut pillar post kit we get right to making the designs
for you and in 5 to 7 business we ship it right to your door. Made to be the thinnest
trim kits designed
so that they blend seamlessly with your pillar posts, you'll love the fact that they
look more like an OEM part or paint than traditional, thicker pillar post kits. A
convenient alternative to painting your exterior trim, these vinyl pillar trim
kits are designed to be removable if desired so you don't have to worry about damaging your vehicle.
Applying Your Precut Pillar Trim
Each warranty backed pillar post kit comes ready to install, guaranteed not to fade or come unstuck for years to come. Even though these kits apply like a decal or sticker, most vehicles have low-energy plastics which can make adhesion a little more tricky. That's why we recommend that you also add application tools and fluids to your order. In brief we recommend the following:
- Squeegee: This will reduce air bubbles and aide in heat conforming the decal and the low friction sleeves prevents scratches.
- Rapid Prep: Removes any dirt or debris from your pillar post surface
- 3M™ Primer Pen: We cannot recommend these highly enough. Using a primer will help your pillar post kit to stick to the pillar post better and more quickly.
- Seal-It Pens: These are used to seal the edges of your pillar post trim.
And, once you've installed your kit we invite you to share your success with
us via our photo rebate program. How does it work? Simply take six or more
high-quality photos of your Rtrim™ Custom Pillar Trim kit installed from
different angles and then use our upload page or email us your pics. Within a
few days' time we will issue your refund and post the photos to our site and